I am a devoted teacher; people have always told me I was born to teach. I believe learning a language is the easiest and most useful skill to obtain and we can prove this together!
▪ Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀ's Dᴇɢʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ Aʀᴀʙɪᴄ Lɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
▪ Aᴄᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ Aʀᴀʙɪᴄ ʙʏ Mɪɴɪsᴛʀʏ ᴏғ Eᴅᴜᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Eɢʏᴘᴛ
▪ Mᴀsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ ᴏғ Aʀᴀʙɪᴄ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ
▪ Oᴠᴇʀ 10 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ TAFL
▪ 4 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ Aʀᴀʙɪᴄ ᴠɪᴀ Vɪʀᴛᴜᴀʟ Cʟᴀssʀᴏᴏᴍ
▪ Tᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs Tᴀᴊᴡᴇᴇᴅ
▪ Virtual Classroom with recordings
▪ Free textbooks and learning materials
▪ Videos, movies, mp3, games and quizzes
▪ Methodology allows students easily acquire any Arabic dialect
▪ Adab, She'r, Balagha and Nahw available for advance students
My teaching strategy will begin with increasing your Arabic vocabulary and improving pronunciation. After your Arabic vocabulary builds we will use this foundation to introduce grammar. Through my method, you will learn to think in Arabic and this is the key to fluency.
Great help with vocab, thanks Ehab
Another great lesson, working on pronunciation and case endings.
Today we went over case markings and read a few passages from the Quran
Great lesson, worked more on exercises from the book