Polish woman. Travelling soul, very open minded, interested in different cultures of the world, able to notice subtle cultural differences, very tolerant.
I have studied many languages and travelled to many countries in Europe, living and studying in Finland in the Arctic Circle and in Helsinki . I just love the Finnish way of education.
I enjoy meeting new people from different places and different countries and treat people with respect.
I live in London, so classes face to face are possible as well :-)
- Master degree: Human Resources Management and Development, Advising, Pedagogy of Teaching Adults and of the Labour Market.
- Linguistics Applied English with Russian
- Teaching Polish in Finnish Elementary school and Individually to Finnish people during my life in Finland
- Advertising Organization
- Individual teaching of the Polish language in Poland and in England
I have all the materials and books prepared for teaching Polish to foreigners and I have higher education degree (MA).
I work more on practice, according to Finnish education way of teaching that let you learn things faster.
I can adjust a teaching program to your own needs and purposes.
All the materials and exercises additionally with cultural experiences are provided.
You can choose to learn :
- Speaking, Reading, Writing depends on your own will.
- Typical language course covering all the above mentioned areas.
Everything is created to let you think that the Polish language is EASY!
Please indicate in your message to me your level of knowledge of the language.
Friendly and adaptive!
Very good first lesson, very friendly and patient, explains things clearly!
First lesson was good, easy i can say, but i know it will get harder, and i know my tutor will be able to assist me. Thank you, it was a very positive lesson! :)
Friendly, positive and upbeat - Izabela is well-prepared with extra learning materials. Enjoyable and productive.