Arabic Language & Quraan Tutor for Arabic non native speakers( via Skype)
I have experience in teaching Arabic Language , Quran and Tajweed and Arabic Calligraphy and any religious sciences via Skype or virtual classes.
I have master degree in Arabic Language, and I also have a general Diploma and specialized Diploma in teaching Arabic for non native speakers, Cairo university.
I also have (Ijaza) Hafs, from recitations institute,Al-Azhar Al-Shareef.
I hope you will find Arabic easier and more enjoyable with me.
- Ph.D researcher
- M.A.(Master Degree ) in literary studies
Faculty of Dar El-Uloum , Cairo Univ., Jan.2008, with Grade “ Excellent”
-Specialized Diploma in Education - Teacher of Arabic language to non-native speakers, Institute of Educational Studies, Cairo University, Sep.2013, With Grade “ Excellent".
-General Diploma in Education - Teacher of Arabic language to non-native speakers,Institute of Educational Studies, Cairo University, May 2012, With Grade “ Very good" .
- B. A. in Arabic Language & Islamic Sciences
Faculty of Dar Al-Uloum, Cairo Univ.
El-Fayoum branch, May 1998, with Grade “good" .
- B. A. in Journalism
Faculty of Arts , Menofia University, May 2005
- Diploma in Arabic Calligraphy ( 4 years )
School of Arabic Calligraphy in El-Shuhada city, June 2002
- Specialized Diploma in Arabic Calligraphy (2 years)
School of Arabic Calligraphy in El-Shuhada city, June 2004
- License in Quranic Recitations( Tajweed)
Institute of Quranic Recitations. Shebin El-Kom, 2005
- specialized Diploma in Education, Teaching Arabic as a foreign language. (under progress).
- Member of International League of Islamic Literature.
Arabic Language teacher :
• At KFUPM schools, primary section, from 21/10/2010 till 30/7/2011
• At Schools of Al-hammad for educational projects in Al-Khobar, from 5/1/2009 till 5/8/2010
- Certified instructor from Global-LT, America in Arabic Language training for foreigners.
- online Arabic tutor for Studio Arabiya company.
My teaching approach changes according to the learners needs. Some students need conversation Skills, others may need Arabic Grammar (Al-Nahw), Tajweed and Qur'aan,....... etc.
There are many books I have used in my teaching such as:
- Arabic between your hands ( 3 volumes).
- Al-Kitab Al-Asasi
- Al-Nahw Al-Wadeh (3 volumes).
I teach also Islamic sciences, Fiqh,Tafseer, Sirah,Islamic History......etc.
I hope you will find Arabic more easier,and more enjoyable with me.