Hello, and thank you for visiting my profile. I am a Russian native speaking professional teacher with a Masters level Russian language teaching qualification and over 10 years teaching experience at all levels.
I was born, brought up and educated in Russia and have always lived in Moscow. I teach Russian face-to-face and online.
I love teaching; and look forward to working with you to help you reach your language learning goals!
2003 - 2007 Teaching Russian as a foreign language certification, Lomonosov, Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Moscow, Russia.
2000 - 2006 Master of Arts in Linguistics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Moscow, Russia
Area of concentration: linguistics, language teaching
• Russian and foreign literature
• All aspects of the Russian language (Phonetics, Lexicology, Morphology, Syntax)
• History of the Russian language
• Comparative Linguistics
• Practical study of English
February 2005 - May 2005
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Centre of Russian as a foreign language, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Moscow, Russia
• Assisting courses of the Preparatory Department of the Faculty of Economics (group lessons)
October 2005 - December 2005
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Moscow, Russia
• Assisting courses for foreign post-graduate students (group lessons)
January 2007 - October 2009
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Russian Lab training centre, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching groups and individuals at all levels (beginner – advanced)
• Teaching adult and teenage courses
March 2007 - December 2008
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language , Teacher of Russian as a native language, Ma P'tit ECOLE Zhukovka – Centre of studying languages, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching multi-level groups and individuals
• Teaching Russian to English and French teachers
• Developing study programs
• Developing a special program of Russian orthography and punctuation for adults
November 2008 - August 2008
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Ruslingua – Russian Language Centre, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching groups and individuals General and business Russian (beginner – pre-intermediate level)
September 2008 -
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Specialized Language Training Center, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching individuals (elementary – advanced),teaching General and Conversational courses, composing programs and creating teaching materials
November 2011 -
• Teaching General Russian, Conversational Russian, Business Russian and Exam Preparation
I have a student-centred methodology to bring out the best in you. We will work together to build on your strengths and to make progress in areas that need to be developed. I am very flexible, patient, encouraging and helpful.
I have over 10 years experience in teaching Russian.
Excellent first lesson. Immediately felt at ease. Outstanding. Can't wait for the next lesson.
Thank you Olga for help me with first Russian lesson .Olga is very understanding and will take time to explain the differences between words in a way you can understand .I looking forward to more lessons with Olga