Hello, everyone! I am a professional tutor of English and Russian as a foreign language.
I will be happy to help elementary or intermediate students to train their communicative skills and widen their vocabulary of Russian.
I will tell you about Russian traditions, festivals and unknown things that you won't find in a textbook.
I use a lot of extra activities based on Russian videos, music videos, TV-series trying to focus on the spoken language of ordinary people in their everyday life and typical tourist situations.
I will help you to start speaking about yourself right on the first lesson.
1) Teaching Assistant of Russian language since September 2016 (Union College, New York):
-Creating and leading extra activities for students ("Russian Table")
2)Private English teacher since 2009:
-Group and individual English lessons
-Business English lessons
-Course program design
-Skype lessons of General English
3) Marketing assisstant in a computer company
Ural State Pedagogocal University (2009-2011)
Teacher of English
Ural Federal University (2002-2007)
Public Administration manager
Ural Federal University
1) The most important thing in learning any language is "speak" and "understand".
2) I insist on speaking with mistakes rather than keeping silent without a single mistake.
3) Learning a language speaking on topics interesting to a student.
Tutor not yet rated.