I am an accomplished Mandarin teacher with 5 years experience teaching Chinese to English speakers. I am able to apply diverse teaching techniques based on preferred learning styles. Many of my students passed HSK4 and HSK5 with high scores.
• Accomplished Mandarin teacher with 5 years experience teaching Chinese to non-native speakers of all ages and backgrounds.
• Designed Practical Business Chinese course for students in various industries.
• Excellent understanding of Chinese grammar and vocabulary.
• Able to apply diverse teaching techniques based on preferred learning styles.
• Experience assisting students with HSK exam preparation.
I always first try to understand my students’ background, personality, their ways of thinking and learning habits before teaching them anything. Chinese people like to learn things by heart mostly. Most westerners like to understand things first and also use their imagination to help learning.
People with degrees in science like to use formulas while arts students tend to use images and their imagination more. Finding the best way to help students learn is the key to be a good Mandarin teacher and I think I am good at it.
Tutor not yet rated.