I'm from Belarus and actually living there. Russian is my native language as it is the official language of the country.
I have master's degree of Russian Philology and a lot of experience teaching all levels and for different purposes. During my life I have travelled a lot, so I have friends from almost every continent and country. Thanks to that I can easily find a common language with everyone. I speak fluently just 5 languages but understand many more.
Why learn with me?
- 100% of conversation - do not waste time just quickly learn to speak naturally and correctly
- you absorb practical and modern Russian language
- no unnecessary rules and unused words - I respect your time and will teach you only what you are currently most needed. Learning Russian with me will not make you bored or tired :)
My mission is just to help people to get the knowledge they need! So Welcome, it will be my pleasure to meet with you!
- primary and secondary school in Belarus with honors (Russian school)
- Uniwersity in Bialystok, Poland - the diploma of Russian Philology with honors
- University of Pecs, Hungary - Russian Philology (Erasmus exchange program for students)
- teacher at a language school in Bialystok, Poland - "Lektor"
- translator at numerous conferences Polish-Russian, as well for hospitals
- editor of Russian version of journal for Medical University of Bialystok "The young medic"
- TV presenter for Russian chanel in Poland “Russian voice”
- interpreting in international companies when dealing with Russians
- leading private and conversation lessons for many years and all my students always achieve the objective set
SPHERE OF TEACHING
- individual conversations and private lessons:
- Russian language at the elementary level, medium and advanced level, in business
- help in writing essays, homework, dictations
- editing texts, graduate works
- prepare students for exams on the Russian Philology
- preparation for the exam for state certification TRKI Russian Federation (TORFL - ТРКИ)
- any other kind of help in Russian
Method - Immersion. The best way for quick training! It's an easygoing and flexible solution!
I use the immersion method, which means complete immersion in the language. You improve your skills by real talking with Native Speaker. The method is aimed at familiarization with the natural, authentic statements in clear situations of everyday life and direct participation in the conversation.
All learning materials are visible to both sides during the lessons in real time with the ability to edit them (we can write, draw, view, etc. the same like we would sitting next to each other on a real meeting), as well you can save your work done on your computer or print it. I offer materials from Russia, which you can't find anywhere else.
During the lesson, I make notes for you: the new learned vocabulary words in which there were problems with the accent, the proper use of the word in the context and etc.. It will be repeated for the next lesson as part of homework. This way you know what to pay attention to, to speak properly.
Each lesson will be recorded so you can listen to it again at any time.
- You will learn the words and phrases used in natural situations which you do not learn from books!
- In place of the fear of making mistakes and being evaluated you will just enjoy talking with other people!
- You acquire self-confidence and freedom of communication!
In the initial stage, you will of course make mistakes. My job is not to correct them, but provide the correct model of communication.
I looked for a long time a teacher, but it didnt fit me an hour or method, or commuting .. So I decided to study by Skype with Aurora and it was an Excellent choice! She has a great attitude to the student, fully motivating!!! Recommend for everyone!
Hi, I had my first Russian lesson today and really enjoyed it. Aurora of course started off slowly but by the end of the extended lesson I was able to say shortsimple sentences.This for me was a positive&already looking forward to the next lesson!
Excellent lesson! I needed help to speak with one of my client from Russian - Aurora translated everything immediately and helped me so much! Thank you a LOT!
It was a pleasure to have lesson with so professional teacher! Our meeting was very light and easy-going! We talk all about without any stress! Highly recommend!