My name is Yuki / Juyoung, and I am half Japanese and Half Korean living in United States. Because I am half Japanese and Half Korean, I do speak both of language as well as English. I am currently attending the University of Tennessee as a Language major and I love helping people who are interested in an Asian language and Culture.
Japanese language tutor, Japanese Cultural Association April 2015 – Current
- Japanese tutor to beginner and Intermediate Japanese students
- Organized weekly schedule and lesson plans
Korean Translator, U.S Marine Corps/ Korean Marine Corps January – April 2013
- Translator for Joint operation for U.S and Korean Marine Corps
- Taught Basic English Class to local Korean community
Volunteer for Operation Tomadachi, U.S Marine Corps March – April 2011
- Helped International force to build several shower units for Japan community
- Coordinated English Class for Japanese community
My teaching goal is become a student's language partner. The best way to learn a language, is to speak it.
Great first lesson! Friendly, interesting and fun. Very pleased and feel motivated to start my journey learning Japanese :) Fantastic tutor, thanks.