Ciao, I’m a native high qualified Italian teacher and I would share with you my knowledge and my experience of Italian language and culture!
I am 30 years old and in the last 8 years I have been teaching to a wide range of students:
- from those who have a good grasp of the Italian language to those who have never studied before,
- from children to elderly people,
- for fun or just pleasure motivation to professional goals (I have been teaching to adults who work in the financial and service industry, i.e. JPMorgan, The Guardian, NCVO, Bank of America).
I am not just a professional teacher or a linguistics researcher: I am a language student too (now I am learning French and I love it - previously I learnt 3 other languages) and a good traveller.
Being a language student is vital for me to understand better student' needs and how lessons should be light and funny as well!
- Ditals 2° Level (Certification for Teaching Italian for foreigners)
- CELI Examiner (Certification of General Italian)
- MA in Italian Linguistics, vote 110/110 with honors, Rome - Italy (with a thesis about Second Language acquisition process with one of the most important lecturers in Italian Linguistics in Italy)
- PhD in Linguistics, Marseille - France (since 2014 - present)
London 2013-2015: Capital Languages Ltd, Vivere l'Italiano, Talk Talk, Skype, Freelance
Rome 2009-2013 / 2015-2016: Italiaidea School, Cds-Focus, Skype, Freelance
It is important to understand the students’ needs and adjust the working materials to the L2 level, the personality, the age and the mother tongue of each student. Also, discussing everyday life topics and subjects like culture, cinema, arts, sports and gastronomy are a pivotal part of my teaching approach.
I have always received excellent feedback from my students. My teaching methods enhance the potential of students, the vitality of the Italian language and the enjoyment of learning.
LET'S TRY :)
Tutor not yet rated.