Learning another foreign language, especially Chinese, can be challenging but also very rewarding and exciting.
I can help. I know the difficulties in learning a new language and can set your mind at ease by understanding your strengths and weakness (everyone is different), and designing a fun, relaxed learning plan specifically for your abilities and your needs.
Let's learn together!
* Graduated from Yanshan University (top school in Heibei Province)
* Certified in Teaching Chinese.
* Experienced teaching all ages and all levels.
* Students from Brazil, Ireland, UK, USA, Italy, Finland, Austria, Australia, France, Russia, Canada, Latvia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Germany, New Zealand, Nigeria, Bahamas, Ivory Coast, Sweden, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Hungary, Spain, India, Angola, Hong Kong.
Face to Face and online.
* Founded and currently operate a successful Language Learning School in Qinhuangdao City, China (near Beijing) with over 100 students.
* Developed teaching plans (speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading, writing) for adults and businesses.
I have helped companies, big and small, expand their business into Mainland China, as well as Hong
Kong and Taiwan.
* Preparing for an upcoming language test? (HSK, Master's Program, etc) - I can help. I have all the materials you need to prepare and excel in your Mandarin exams.
* Flexible- Your time is important. You choose the most convenient class time.
* Affordable- Try before you buy! Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with our lessons together, a full refund will be given. No problem.
* Professional- What do you want to learn today? Travel related Chinese? Cooking related? Business Chinese? Conversational? I have extensive experience teaching in all of these areas- Let's design a learning plan tailored just for you!
We can use my library of proven and interesting books and materials (provided at no charge) or we can use any materials, books or test materials that you prefer.
Are you interested in fully experiencing China and its people and culture? Why not make a plan to visit Qinhuangdao, China? We can set up a full language immersion plan - come to Qinhuangdao and see the Great Wall, swim in Bohai Sea, visit ChangLi (China's red wine capital), meet wonderful people and eat lots of delicious foods. And learn Mandarin in an up close and personal way. Stay for free in a lovely family's home.
Affordable • Flexible • Professional
Let's learn the Lulu way!