Assalamu Alikum. I am Marwa Mousa, Arabic language tutor from Egypt. I have +11 years’ experience in teaching Arabic, Quran and Islamic for non-natives Alhamdulilah.
I can teach you: Modern Standard Arabic, Classical Arabic, Colloquial Arabic, Quran Recitation, Tajweed Rules and Islamic Studies.
My Passion for Arabic language led me to change my life and career away from a Software Engineer to a Professional Arabic language tutor for non-natives. Teaching isn’t just a job for me, but a huge passion for Arabic and seeking to share it with the world.
- Bachelor of Computer & Information sciences from Ain Shams University, 2007
- Bachelor of Arabic language & Islamic studies from Cairo University, 2012
- Award in Best Short Story from Egyptian Writers Union, 2009
- Certificate of Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language from Cairo University, 2012
- More than 11 years’ experience in teaching Arabic, Quran and Islamic for non-natives, (2012-Current)
• I provide well-structured lessons according to my student’s level, needs and goals.
• I support my students and help them to practice the language skills (writing, speaking, listening & reading).
• I use a wide range of learning materials and give different activities for homework assignments.
• I do a small revision in beginning of each lesson and give tests frequently.
• I like to share with my students some aspects of Arabic culture, customs & traditions.
It is my pleasure to be your guide in the amazing journey of learning Arabic. Let's start it!