I grew up in a multilingual community where I was exposed to many languages since my early childhood. These languages were Hungarian, Slovak, English, Czech, and German.
I pursued my studies in three different languages which have helped me to get a scholarship to study in Munich, Germany at the Ludwig Maximilians University and at the University of Pécs in Hungary.
Currently, I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Pécs in the Doctoral Programme in English Applied Linguistics and TEFL/TESOL. Besides teaching and studying, I'm already working on my dissertation and several publications.
Learning a language plays an important role in pursuing studies and finding a job. Speaking languages broadens the mind, helps to understand different communities, and develops cognitive skills.
Teaching has always been my passion. I adore getting to know people from other parts of the world and talk to them about their goals, culture, and whatever topic may arise.
- Bachelor and Master's degree in Teaching Hungarian Language and Literature and English Language and Literature (Slovakia, Komárno)
- Doctoral Programme in English Applied Linguistics and TEFL/TESOL (Hungary, Pécs)
- University teacher (Professional practice: Listening and Speaking Skills course) - University of Pécs (Hungary)
- Language teacher in Pécs, Hungary:
Teaching English for Specific Purposes
Teaching Business English
Teaching English to Young Learners
Teaching English to University Students
Teaching Hungarian Language
Teaching Introduction to English Linguistics
- Kollárová, K. & Simon, K. (2016, June). Inter-rater reliability in assessing oral presentation skills. Paper presented at the University of Zagreb Round Table Conference 2016, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Simon, K. & Kollárová, K. (2015, May). Blending with Edmodo – The findings of a semester long action research project. Paper presented at the University of Pécs Round Table Conference 2015, Pécs, Hungary.
- Kollárová, K. (2016). A Fishtree weboldal. Modern Nyelvoktatás, 22(1-2). 137-141.
- H. Prikler, R. & Kollárová, K. (2016). TESL-EJ. The Electronic Journal for English as a Second or
Foreign Language. Modern Nyelvoktatás.
- Simon, K. & Kollárová, K. (2015). Blending with Edmodo: The application of blended learning in a
listening and speaking skills development course. In Lehmann, M., Lugossy, R. & J. Horváth (Eds.) UPRT 2015: Empirical Studies in English Applied Linguistics (pp. 25-50). Pécs: Lingua Franca Csoport. ISBN 9789636429799
Finding a good teacher is as important as tailoring the teaching materials and approach to your students' needs.
To me, it is very important to ask what is the student's aim, what goals s/he would like reach during our classes and what are his/her interests. Classes are great but you will be expected to do your homework and practice at home as well. This is a key in language learning.
I am sure we will have the most enjoyable classes with tons of fun. I am here to help you whenever you need it.
Tutor noch nicht bewertet.