Hello, my name is Anna Vanti and I’m currently living in Thessaloniki - Greece. I am a native Greek speaker and teach Greek and English. I am offering a free initial trial lesson for all my new students.
-Do you want to learn a new language?
-Do you need to feel comfortable when talking?
I have been teaching since 1998. I am also a professional translator/editor and I have translated many books in Greek. I am also the author of a Grammar book for Upper Intermediate students, that is taught in Greek schools.
I love teaching and if you love learning I think we can make it work!
- Bilingual Translation Diploma - English/Greek - Greek/English (Anatolia College of Thessaloniki - Greece)
- Vocational Training Program in Teaching Greek as a Second or a Foreign Language - Degree
- Cambridge Translation Diploma
- Michigan ECPE
- Diploma in English Literature (Alison College - Ireland)
- TESOL certificate
- National & Kapodistrian University of Athens E-learning: Editing and Copy-editing degree
- Subtitling Diploma (English to Greek & Greek to English Subtitles)
- Braille Certification/ Greek – English Braille System Reading & Writing, as well as recognized Teacher of the Braille System (KEAT - Institute for the Blind- Thessaloniki)
-Diploma in Children Studies
- Web Applications for Learning English
- Web Applications for Language Teaching
Modern Greek and English Tutor (Online Classes)
Teaching Modern Greek and English as foreign languages (private lessons and private school lessons)
I specialize in teaching grammar and writing in both English and Greek. I am a certified teacher in English and Greek as a Second Language. I love teaching grammar skills in both languages and I also love sharing my knowledge with people who want to learn.
I use lots of books, grammar books, course books, audio books (everything in books), as well as web applications and extra material to make learning easy and fun! I have also developed my own materials, based on my teaching experience in various settings and my academic background.
My goal is to help each and every student find and use their full potential.
According to my students I am a patient, consistent, well-organized, well-prepared and very encouraging teacher and I provide high quality lessons, based on active learning.
Tutor noch nicht bewertet.