I am a local Hong Kong resident. As I was born and grew up in Hong Kong. Cantonese is my native language. If you want to understand more about Hong Kong, Cantonese is a good way for you to learn. Is it difficult for non-Chinese speakers to learn Cantonese? Certainly not, please take a trial class if you want to learn Cantonese, I am happy to teach you.
My father and mother come from Fujian, China, so I can speak Mandarin as well. I have a Grade 2 Level B in the Putonghua Proficiency Test. If you want to learn Mandarin, I am happy to teach you.
- Registered Mandarin teacher in Hong Kong
- Grade 2 Level B in Putonghua Proficiency Test
- 3 years working experience in mainland China
- Teaching experiences in primary school
- Registered Hong Kong teacher
- Graduated in Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Local Hong Kong resident
- 8 years experience in teaching Cantonese
- Having experience in teaching English and Mandarin speakers
- 8 lessons for rominization: Tones, initials and finals
- 10 lessons for foundation: Basic Vocabularies, grammars and expressions.
- 10 lessons for intermediate level
- 10 lessons for high level
- Daily expressions
Tutor noch nicht bewertet.