Dear future German student,
Do you also wonder why you should choose me? Have a look what people say who have taken online classes with me.
Book a lesson with me and
- get confident in useful day-to-day conversations or even presentations and meetings at work - afterwards you realize how much you understand and can already say!
- you want to prepare a level exam A1, A2 - B1, B2 - C1, C2. Let me guide you through the process!
- you simply want to learn German in a relaxed way - I use modern, recent books and online material:
Hueber "Menschen" (A1-B1), Klett "Aussichten Neu" (B1-C1), Hueber "Fit fürs Zertifikat", Online material from Schubert and Deutsche Welle www.dw-world.de, individual, authentic material
If you live in VIENNA - book online and you can choose if you want to have online classes or FACE-TO-FACE
I have enjoyed teaching online for many years now. I am born and raised in Stuttgart, located in the South of Germany. There I grew up with English around me from early childhood. After my studies of languages and history I went to Madrid, Stockholm and currently I live in Vienna, Austria. Here in Vienna I support expats with their German. Learning German with me you´ll get the confidence to face day-to-day situations at ease.
In my freetime I play badminton, do ballroom dancing and love drinking coffee in a traditional Viennes Kaffeehaus.
- Certified Trainer in Adult Education
- Certified Business Coach
- Multimedia courses at the German GOETHE Institute (Online Webinars, Tutoring)
- Masters degree in "German and Spanish Philology" and "Modern History Studies" from the University of Bonn (Germany).
- Language trainer in Madrid, Stockholm and Vienna
- Relocation Consultant in Sweden
My university studies gave me the theoretical background to understand how languages work. The Berlitz direct teaching method showed me that you do not need to talk about grammar to study a language but train the structure of a language through a permanent dialogue.
My teaching approach is direct, communicative and learner-centered. I believe that positive learning experiences can make a big difference to someone's attitude to the language and I feel motivated when seeing progress in my students´ development.
Students who learn with me
*have a good self management and know that online classes are not easier than classes at a language school, only more flexible
*know that learning a foreign language is a long term commitment (ask me for the language proficiency scale)
*can name purpose and their aim to learn German, including business German (see my profile)