I am a native Korean instructor, Jina. I was born, raised in Seoul, capital of South Korea ( 100% pure native speaker without dialect accent) and now live in Canada.
I majored in Teaching Korean language to Speakers of other languages.
I taught Korean at universities in China and Korea and had many classes for various international learners.
I am a National Certified teacher and have +7 years teaching experience with different levels of learners (from very beginner to advanced level) and various ages(teenage-adults). I taught American, Australian, Canadian, Saudi Arabian, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Philippians, Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, South African, Russian, English learners.
Before I became a teacher, I had worked for a German global company where I had experienced an international business environment and business management.
I like swimming, listening to music and recently started learning water color painting.
I have M.A. degree in Teaching Korean language to Speakers of other languages from Yonsei university, which is the best university in Korean education field.
I am National Certified teacher.
Now I am living in Canada and I have been teaching Korean to international people all over the world through Skype.
Basically classes will be tailored depending on your level, needs and learning objects.
You can practice conversational skills in Korean with me. (I can explain Korean grammar in English if it is necessary). Also, I love to share teaching materials with you which facilitate your learning process. Additionally, I can introduce you to Korean culture.
For business purposes I can introduce you to Korean working culture and business manners in Korea, too.
1) Korean Alphabet : After the course you can read and write Korean and understand the rules of pronunciation.
2) Basic Korean : After this course you can say basic conversation including greetings, self introduction, weather, shopping, suggesting, numbers, date, etc.. And you also understand basic structure of sentence and basic grammar including negation, past, present and future tense, subject and object markers, basic ending markers, honorific makers, etc..
3) Intermediate Korean : After intermediate course you can extend the structure of basic sentence and understand formal and official conversations in limited topics.
4) Advanced Korean : After advance course you can understand and speak more complicated sentences and develop the conversation skills in more specific topics.
5) Conversation : speaking and vocabulary : 100% tailored class according to learner's needs and learning objects
6) Group learning : It is recommended that the participants would be in the same level.
7) Business Korean : 100% tailored class according to learner's needs and learning objects
Learning is fun! I'd like to be with you for your exiting journey in the world of Korean & Korean culture.
I am looking forward to meeting you in my online classroom soon! ^_^
Don't miss out on my discounted trial lesson!