I am Emilie, a French native speaker and a professional teacher.
I have a master level French language teaching qualification.
I have been teaching French to children, teenagers and adults on three continents over the past 12 years. China and Ethiopia were certainly two of the more interesting places to teach.
I live in Paris for the moment. I am teaching with international students and academic teachers. I have developed a personal method to learn French in simple, efficient and nice way. My goal is to help you to LEARN and USE French, in few hours!!
I propose you to learn basics of French in 6, 10 or 16 hours depending on your needs and your schedule. The idea is to focus in French during few weeks (1 to 3 classes per week).
For now, I only start with BEGINNERS (or with few knowledge).
My professional experience
- Students & adults:
2015 till now – IESEG, School of Management (classified 5th School of Management in France): lessons to international students but also coach/teacher to the academic foreigner teachers
Sciences Po School (the best Political Sciences School in France)
AgroParisTech, School of agronomy
2014 – Ingineers School, EPF-ESTP, Paris
2006/2008 - Addis-Abeba University, Ethiopie
- Alliance française (DELF examiner), Addis-Abeba, Ethiopie
2004/2005 – Nanyang University, Chine
- Children and teenagers:
2015 – Pierre Overall – Language Study holidays, Paris
2010/2013 –Primary Public schools, Vendée (Cycles 1, 2 et 3)
2008/2010 - Sandford International School, Addis-Abeba ( 7 - 16 years old)
-Primary Teacher certificate, Minister of Education, France
-Master2 Educational technologies and French foreign language, University of Maine, France
You would like to
- discover French
- travel in a Francophon country
- settle in a Francophon country
TIME, ENERGY, MOTIVATION are important to you
SAVE your TIME: My idea is 45 minutes together + additional materials will help you to learn french quickly and for a long time
SAVE your ENERGY: structured classes are proposed
KEEP YOUR MOTIVATION: real dialogues and situations, useful grammar, clear feedbacks, a concrete training DURING FEW WEEKS ( 6, 10, or 16 hours depending on your objectives and your level)) and RESULTS at the end
* a first meeting where we will identify your needs and your objectives and the way we will work together (materials, rhythm & etc.)
* clear lessons with the objectives explained
* useful dialogues in which we will discover French structures to express yourself
* essential grammar and vocabulary are explained and practice through different activities till you know it, it is also review several times after
* Pronunciation is corrected every class through your speech
* Tasks are proposed regularly to reemployed everything, express yourself and learn more
A tout à l'heure,