I'm from USSR and actually living there. Russian is my native language as it is the official language of the country I'm living in :)
But i was born & grow up in mixed family - so my second native language is Polish also :) I have lived many years in Poland too, finished my studies at there and worked in private school.
I speak fluently English :)
I have master's degree of Russian Philology and a lot of experience teaching all levels and for different purposes. During my life I have travelled a lot, so I have friends from almost every continent and country. Thanks to that I can easily find a common language with everyone. I speak fluently just 5 languages but understand many more.
Why learn with me?
- 100% of conversation - do not waste time just quickly learn to speak naturally and correctly
- you absorb practical and modern language
- no unnecessary rules and unused words - I respect your time and will teach you only what you are currently most needed. Learning Russian with me will not make you bored or tired :)
My mission is just to help people to get the knowledge they need! So Welcome, it will be my pleasure to meet with you!
- primary and secondary school in Russia with honors
- Uniwersity in Bialystok, Poland - the diploma of Russian Philology with honors
- University of Pecs, Hungary - Russian Philology (Erasmus exchange program for students)
- teacher at a language school in Bialystok, Poland - "Lektor"
- translator at numerous conferences Polish-Russian, as well for hospitals
- editor of Russian version of journal for Medical University of Bialystok "The young medic"
- TV presenter for Russian chanel in Poland “Russian voice”
- interpreting in international companies when dealing with Russians & Polish
- leading private and conversation lessons for 11 years and all my students always achieve the objective set
SPHERE OF TEACHING
- individual conversations and private lessons:
- Russian and Polish languages at the elementary level, medium and advanced level, in business
- help in writing essays, homework, dictations
- editing texts, graduate works
- prepare students for exams on the Russian Philology
- preparation for the exam for state certification TRKI Russian Federation (TORFL - ТРКИ)
- any other kind of help in Russian or Polish!!! :)
Method - Immersion. The best way for quick training! It's an easygoing and flexible solution!
I use the "IMMERSION METHOD", which means complete immersion in the language. You improve your skills by real talking with Native Speaker. The method is aimed at familiarization with the natural, authentic statements in clear situations of everyday life and direct participation in the conversation.
All learning materials are "VISIBLE" to both sides during the lessons in real time with the ability to edit them (we can write, draw, view, etc. the same like we would sitting next to each other on a real meeting), as well you can save your work done on your computer or print it. I offer materials from Russia and Poland, which you can't find anywhere else.
During the lesson, I make *NOTES* for you: the new learned vocabulary words in which there were problems with the accent, the proper use of the word in the context and etc.. It will be repeated for the next lesson as part of homework. This way you know what to pay attention to, to speak properly.
During the lesson, while you are in doubt - i will explain you as well a *GRAMMA RULES* (why this word are we using or writing like this or like that?) - for you will not simply memorise, but will understand why it's so!!!
Each lesson will be *RECORDED* so you can listen to it again at any time (while joging, prepareing the dinner, driving the car & ect.).
- You will learn the words and phrases used in natural situations which you do not learn from books!
- In place of the fear of making mistakes and being evaluated you will just enjoy talking with other people!
- You acquire self-confidence and freedom of communication!
In the initial stage, you will of course make mistakes. My job is not to correct them, but provide the correct model of communication!!! :)
In the *Basic* option you'll get conversations, but in the *Extra* option (+25% of the cost) - you gonna get also the list of new words and phrases you learned, gramma rules & the records of every lesson!!!
On our first "TRIAL LESSON" I'm gonna present you all options together! So you can easily decide which ones you need for next meetings! ,)
So, you are warmly to my lessons and to the great adventure in the world of new language!!!