Hallo, my name is Roberta, a native Italian speaker. I am 41 years old. I was born in Rome, Italy, but I moved to Germany three years ago.
I enjoy studying languages, sciences and informatics, but my real passion are teaching and my husband!!!
I have been teaching for several years and I love it. I am patient, helpful, organized, precise and involving.
- Bachelors degree in Biology, 2015, “Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy;
- Degree in Natural Science, 2003, “Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy;
- Languages High School Diploma, 1995, “G.B. Morgagni” senior high school of Rome, Italy.
I have many years of teaching experience, at all levels A1-C2, from 1998 to present:
- Teaching Italian to “G.B. Morgagni” students, senior high school of Rome, Italy.
- Teaching Italian to “Guglielmo Oberdan” students, elementary school of Rome, Italy.
- Teaching Italian to german people using Skype.
I organize my teaching based on my student’s level, needs and goals. I use and provide a wide range of learning materials.
Different approaches and methods help my students to learn faster: speaking, reading, listening, and writing, with grammar exercises, conversation, text analysis, movies, dictations and so on.
My lessons are conducted only in Italian. Though I can speak English, French, German and Spanish, I prefer to use them only when necessary.
I explain new words using examples, context or synonyms.
Contact me to arrange your first lesson!