It is of great interest to me to work with people, communicate with them and support their daily activities. I suppose my experience of working at an international event (World Parachuting Championships) and in an international company (Ford) will be useful to ensure the quality of the services provided.
I like to communicate with people from different countries and of different cultures. It creates a great opportunity to find out many new interesting things. Moreover, I have lived in a multinational region of Russia from childhood, so I am used to having people of different nationalities around me.
I like sports, travelling, sightseeing. I have been to several countries both abroad and in many regions of Russia. Sharing my experience from those trips will also help in giving pieces of advice to my students.
- 2007 – 2018 – teacher of the Russian and English languages, Russia
- 2011 – 2017 – international service employees coordinator, Ford, Russia
- 2011 – interpreter, parachute jumpers camp, Menzelinsk, Russia
- 2010 – interpreter, World Parachuting Championships, Menzelinsk, Russia
- 2009 – interpreter of an Italian piano player Federico Brucato, Naberezhnye Chelny, Russia
- 2007-2018 – teacher of English for Russians and teacher of Russian for foreign citizens, Russia
- 2012, Kazan National Research Technological University, HR management
- 2011, English level: Advanced: proficient user according to the scale of English Speaking Union on the basis of Oxford Placement Test (as of 04.05.2011)
- 2006-2011, Naberezhnochelninsky State Teacher-Training Institute, Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, Russia, Teacher of English and German
- 2010, “Shifa” Training Centre, Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, Russia, Office manager / HR manager
A friendly teacher helps students to relax and enjoy the lessons, feeling like having fun with the hobby and not being pushed to learn the language (as almost all of them have such bad experience from school in their childhood).
They understand that there is nothing bad in asking for support or explanations of the topic from their teacher. They see that there is someone who will support their attempts in this way of learning a new language.
The students feel that there is always good communication between them and the teacher. They will get the teacher's feedback on any question they ask (not only regarding their homework task but also on some interesting pictures, phrases, statements, jokes they see on the Internet).
Este tutor aún no ha recibido ninguna calificación.