Namaste to All, I am Ritu Khanna , Cambridge qualified in Hindi , an experienced school teacher with over 18+ years of experience in teaching and tutoring. I offer a committed and performance oriented teaching approach, with a passion for education and an unwavering commitment to optimizing student success.
I am a native Hindi speaker, born and brought up in Delhi. I have recently moved to US, after residing in Singapore for 15 years where I was connected with the Hindi Society, Singapore and was teaching Hindi in Singapore local schools. The level of the Hindi curriculum in Singapore is highly competitive and tough, students attain high proficiency levels in Hindi with tough vocabulary and long composition writings , along with excellent verbal skills. I have also taught many non Hindi speaking children and adults. During my teaching career I have always received very positive feedback and responses from my students, parents and schools.
Apart from being a Hindi teacher , I have been culturally very active in organizing Hindi skits, plays and dances for students in Singapore. I strongly believe, to learn a language, it is highly important to bring it to practical use by various verbal, visual and playful activities. During online teaching I always try to inculcate the same through various resources available in forms of audio and video.
You can have a free trial class so that you as a student and me as a teacher can understand each other's requirements.
* Always Remember.. To learn a language
Consistency and Continuity is the key .. "If you don't use it you loose it".
Teacher with Hindi Society ’Singapore , since ‘Jan 2014’
Jan 2017 – Till Date :- Teaching Hindi in St Andrews Junior School, Singapore
May 2014 – Jan 2017 :- Taught HIndi in Compassvale Primary School, Singapore
Jan 2014 – Mar 2014 :- Taught Hindi to Secondary classes in SST (Singapore School of Science and Technology)
• Tutoring in Hindi and Maths Since Last 18 Years.
• Tutoring students of primary to secondary levels, in both, one to one and group classes, for Local/CBSE/IGCSE curriculum.
• Tutored many Non-Hindi speaking children and adults which a great success and highly positive parent feedbacks.
I teach practical Hindi which is spoken in day- today life. I have successfully taught students Hindi from scratch & helped them in acquiring good conversational skill. I have been teaching Hindi language in its simplest form with necessary grammar, which makes the learner handle the language with ease. The lessons are well ordered, starting from the basics (alphabets) till sentence construction.
Apart from being a Hindi teacher , I have been culturally very active in organizing Hindi skits and plays for students in Singapore. I strongly believe, to learn a language, it is highly important to bring it to practical use by various verbal, visual and playful activities. During online teaching I always try to inculcate the same through various resources available in form of audio and video.
My Core Competencies are
— Creative Lesson Planning
— Curriculum Development
— Classroom Management & Discipline
— Standardized Testing / Scoring
— Learner Assessment
— Experiential Learning
• Systematic Teaching ensuring attainment of grade-by-grade regulated learning standards.
• Address individual student needs, planning, preparing students for required assessments, utilizing continuous evaluations and achievement reports.
• Provide an innovative and challenging learning environment engaging in effective and appropriate management.
• Provide activities and materials that engage and challenge the students intellectually.
• Shift between formal and informal methods of teaching, like debates, discussions, practical activities, experiments, projects.
• Understand the diverse background students come from, their strengths, weaknesses and areas of interest.
• Keep parents well-informed about their ward's progress.
• Encourage parents to promote various diverse interests of their children.
Este tutor aún no ha recibido ninguna calificación.