With a solid language background and more than four years of working experience as a linguist specialist, my first experience in teaching was working as a private tutor. For 7 years, I have been helping students to reinforce their skills to pass official certificates and/or supporting them to accomplish everyday homework assignments.
However, it was abroad where I truly discovered my passion for teaching.
- 2011 Degree (Hons) in Translation & Interpretation (University of Murcia - Spain)
- 2012 Spanish Language Assistant (Lycée Claude Lebois - France)
- 2013 - 2018 Freelance Translator
- 2017 Teacher Training (University of Elche - Spain)
- 2018 Teaching Assistant (Hove Park School - United Kingdom)
Highlights of my lessons:
- Creating individualized plans and programs to facilitate a targeted, personalized approach to education while stimulating students’ enjoyment and appreciation for the Spanish language.
- Incorporating non-language components of the Hispanic culture into classroom lessons, including areas such as cooking, holidays, family traditions, and current political events.
I look forward to discussing your needs in detail so that you can improve the four aspects of every language: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Este tutor aún no ha recibido ninguna calificación.