I’m a friendly and outgoing Australian English teacher with more than 4 years of experience. I am currently studying a Master of Teaching (English) at the University of Western Australia, so I live and breath English teaching.
It gives me real kick to teach people from all over the world my language and help them improve. I am also passionate about language learning myself, so I know what language students really need to learn, and how to teach it. I also speak in a clear and neutral accent and I am well-versed in all types of English (American, British, and other).
So, if you would like to improve your English, book a trial lesson with me today.
• CELTA (Cambridge certificate in teaching English to adults)
• Completed the first year of a 2-year Master of Teaching (English) at the University of Western Australia
• A bachelor of Arts media and communication: Curtin University
• 2 years of experience teaching English as a second language for the Australian government
• 1 year of experience teaching English in Latin America
• 1 year of experience teaching English freelance
My classes are all about doing. This is because I know that the most important thing is to get students communicating in English as much as possible, so I always plan activities that generate conversation and discussion.
By listening to students, I get the opportunity to analyse their language and any weaknesses they may have. I then provide specific correction, activities and teaching strategies tailored towards those specific issues.
I understand everybody is different and thus learns differently. I have taught people across all levels and have learnt that ‘patience’ is just as essential as grammar knowledge for a teacher. After all, when people feel comfortable and relaxed, they learn far more quickly.
Este tutor aún no ha recibido ninguna calificación.