Qualified ESL tutor with over six years experience in helping foreign language students develop English language reading, writing, and speaking skills. Highly skilled in leveraging TEFL methodologies, instructional technology, and differentiated learning techniques to help students comprehend and retain lecture objectives. Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to helping students make progress.
120 hour Professional TEFL certificate - myTEFL, a division of Footprints Language Education Ltd
West Vancouver, Canada.
- Over six years teaching experience with students of various age groups and countries.
- Languages – English(fluent – official language) , Russian(fluent) , Ukrainian (fluent)
- Organized , reliable and professional
- Master TEFL expert teaching methodology
- Instructional Technology
- One –on- one as well as class group tutoring
- Curriculum development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Differentiated Learning
Online English Tutor September 2016 – March 2019
Bibo Global Opportunities (DMM Eikaiwa - Japan, Engoo – Global)
- Conducts 25 minute sessions with from all over the world especially Asia (Chinese,
Japanese and Korean) students online via skype.
- Encourage natural conversations whenever possible by engaging the student in further
questions relating to the topic.
- Corrects mistakes in a kind manner to help the student continue to feel comfortable
- Preparing students for taking TOIEC, Eiken and IELTS exams
- Writing teacher notes to summarize the lesson and further motivate the student
English Language Teacher June 2015 – August 2016
Oxford English School Kiev, Ukraine.
- Prepared education plans aligning with students needs and interests.
- Developed syllabus and curriculum, and selected instructional material and tasked
assignments to reinforce students comprehension of material, evaluated students through
oral and written exams and identified areas needing improvement.
- Coached Tech-companies employees to improve on their English proficiency.
English Language Teacher July 2013 – May 2015
Flash English School Kiev, Ukraine.
- Worked with intermediate and advanced students in basic and business English to help
them better communicate fluently and use the language in their respective industries.
- Conducted educational assessments to identify educational needs, and developed
individualized instructional and tutoring plans integrating curriculum objectives.
I use a combination of different approaches such as the direct inductive approach and the communicative approach depending on the student's needs and lesson material. I also use gestures, actions, realia , pictures , videos, audio, maps and flashcards during lessons to help understand vocabulary words and structures being taught. During the lesson, the student is allowed to do 70 percent of the speaking whilst I do 30 percent. The ultimate goal is to help the student use the language fluently and accurately.
Este tutor aún no ha recibido ninguna calificación.