My name is Nadine Webb.
I am a French National, from France, Normandy. I have done my child’s schooling in France, and then I received my teacher’s qualification in Great Britain. My accent is easily understood and I have a clear pronunciation.
I love languages because we can share culture and experiences. I enjoy teaching, whatever level you start at.
I obtained a French and English Language degree at the University of Wales, in Swansea and got a Joint Hons BA – II, 1 in 2001.Then I did my Post Graduate Certificate of Education and qualified in July 2003.
Since, I've worked in various schools from Independent to state schools, primary and secondary.
I have also been tutoring for the last 14 years.
- I have taught French in primary schools.
- I have taught English to Foreigners. (italians, Chinese, French)
- I have taught French and Spanish in secondary schools.
- I have taught Business French to Adults on a one-to-one basis.
- I have tutored GCSE and A Level students to help them prepare their exams.
- I have also tutored Adults beginners in French and Spanish.
- I have translated and proof read documents for companies, and individuals.
I am an enthusiastic teacher and adapt my lessons to your personal needs. I am very supportive and encouraging as I have been there myself when I learnt English. I also have a good sense of humour.
I take the time to establish objectives with each student to adapt my teaching style and resources. I go over points that haven’t been mastered and check the student retention rate to continuously adapt my lessons.
I recommend some homework after each lesson, to consolidate the knowledge, going from learning vocabulary, verbs, to listening to French radio or television and reading magazines or newspapers.