Hello, and thank you for visiting my profile. I am a Russian native speaking professional teacher with a Masters level Russian language teaching qualification and over 10 years teaching experience at all levels.
I was born, brought up and educated in Russia and have always lived in Moscow. I teach Russian face-to-face and online.
I love teaching; and look forward to working with you to help you reach your language learning goals!
2003 - 2007 Teaching Russian as a foreign language certification, Lomonosov, Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Moscow, Russia.
2000 - 2006 Master of Arts in Linguistics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Moscow, Russia
Area of concentration: linguistics, language teaching
• Russian and foreign literature
• All aspects of the Russian language (Phonetics, Lexicology, Morphology, Syntax)
• History of the Russian language
• Comparative Linguistics
• Practical study of English
February 2005 - May 2005
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Centre of Russian as a foreign language, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, Moscow, Russia
• Assisting courses of the Preparatory Department of the Faculty of Economics (group lessons)
October 2005 - December 2005
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Philology, Moscow, Russia
• Assisting courses for foreign post-graduate students (group lessons)
January 2007 - October 2009
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Russian Lab training centre, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching groups and individuals at all levels (beginner – advanced)
• Teaching adult and teenage courses
March 2007 - December 2008
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language , Teacher of Russian as a native language, Ma P'tit ECOLE Zhukovka – Centre of studying languages, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching multi-level groups and individuals
• Teaching Russian to English and French teachers
• Developing study programs
• Developing a special program of Russian orthography and punctuation for adults
November 2008 - August 2008
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Ruslingua – Russian Language Centre, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching groups and individuals General and business Russian (beginner – pre-intermediate level)
September 2008 -
Teacher of Russian as a foreign language, Specialized Language Training Center, Moscow, Russia
• Teaching individuals (elementary – advanced),teaching General and Conversational courses, composing programs and creating teaching materials
November 2011 -
• Teaching General Russian, Conversational Russian, Business Russian and Exam Preparation
I have a student-centred methodology to bring out the best in you. We will work together to build on your strengths and to make progress in areas that need to be developed. I am very flexible, patient, encouraging and helpful.
I have over 10 years experience in teaching Russian.