I am Emilie, a French native speaker professional teacher.
I have a master level French language teaching qualification.
I have been teaching French to children, teenagers and adults on three continents over the past 12 years. China and Ethiopia were certainly two of the more interesting places to teach.
I live in Paris for the moment.
• General French: speaking, reading, writing, understanding, grammar, pronunciation and cultural points
• Specialized French: restauration, diplomatic, military, ecology, etc.
• French for kids and teenagers
• Preparation to French exams or tests (DELF, DALF, TCF, TFI naturalisation etc.)
• Cooking class in French
• Refresher course in spelling and grammar
Gastronomy, travelling or living in a foreigner country (China, Ethiopia), local crafts
My professional experience
2015 till now – AgroParisTech, School of agronomy
IESEG, School of Management
2014 – Ingineers School, EPF-ESTP, Paris
2006/2008 - Addis-Abeba University, Ethiopie
2004/2005 – Nanyang University, Chine
2015 – Lutèce Langue, Paris (in progress)
2008/2010 - Alliance française (DELF examiner), Addis-Abeba, Ethiopie
- Children and teenagers:
2015 – Pierre Overall – Language Study holidays, Paris
2010/2013 –Primary Public schools, Vendée (Cycles 1, 2 et 3)
2008/2010 - Sandford International School, Addis-Abeba ( 7 - 16 years old)
-Primary Teacher certificate, Minister of Education, France
-Master2 Educational technologies and French foreign language, University of Maine, France
According to your needs and to help you stay motivated, I will
1. Identify your level and your needs with you
2. Prepare interesting and productive classes: communication approach with some task, topics of your interest, varied activities, authentic documents
3. Develop and propose several personal tools
4. Adjust the classes to your rhythm and lifestyle
5. Maintain your motivation