I am from London, England. I have been teaching English for over 5 years in schools and companies around the world. I have been teaching online full time for 2 years now and I love it. It is great to meet so many people from different cultures all over the world and get to know them and help them progress with the language.
- Traveling is a big passion of mine. I have been traveling and living in different countries for the last 4 years.
- I love art and literature. I am a painter in my spare time and I am always reading books.
- I enjoy most sports, outdoor activities, generally keeping fit and being amongst nature.
I would be happy to talk with you about any of these topics or others including movies, TV series, music, science, politics, philosophy. I am always interested in hearing people opinions and ideas about different things!
I have been learning Spanish for the last few years whilst living in Latin America. I understand what it is like to be a student and the difficulties and frustrations that come with learning a new language. So I would be happy to help you!
I have a TESOL/TEFL qualification and a bachelors degree. I have taught in many different schools and companies in several countries such as Costa Rica, Prague, Ecuador and England.
I have been teaching online for 2 years. I worked for EF (EnglishTown), a very reputable online company, for 6 months. I now work independently as an online tutor.
- My lessons are very friendly and relaxed, with a mixture of general conversation and academic practice.. however I will adapt the class to suit your needs and focus on any specific topics or skills that you require.
- I have a large variety of materials for you to practice with (videos, audio files, news articles, games and exercises) and I try to make lessons as enjoyable as possible.
- Materials include digital copies of course books such as 'Headway' (USA) and 'SpeakOut' (British) which are considered to be among the best ESL course books. All materials are free for you.
- I believe that learning a language should be fun and interesting - if you are not enjoying the lessons then you are not learning to the best of your ability. However it also requires some hard work and dedication.
- I will use our first lesson to get to know you and find out what your goals and expectations are for the classes. From there I will work with you to create lessons that you will find interesting and engaging and that will help you with any weaknesses or problems you have.
I look forward to meeting you!