Hello ... As-Salamu Alaykum ... Marhaba !
My name is Rania, I am a native female Arabic speaker. I live in Cairo, Egypt.
I am a very enthusiastic and active person. I have a good ability to motivate learners and encourage them. I always believe that nothing is impossible in this life. We can easily acquire any foreign language as long as we focus on our goals and work hard with strong will according to clear and well-prepared plans. Keep in mind that professionals were just beginners someday but they really worked hard on themselves :)
Teaching is not just a job for me, it is a great message that i can deliver perfectly. The most thing I enjoy doing in my life is to help others and support them to move forward towards their goals. Accordingly, teaching is a good channel through which i can practice my hobby and get the real happiness.
I speak English fluently and I am currently learning both Spanish and Turkish.
I am friendly, flexible and patient. I like reading, swimming, learning languages and cooking. If you need to know more about me, kindly read my students' reviews.
My students are as follows:
- Students who study Arabic at universities and want to speak it confidently and fluently (Al- Kiitaab and Alif Baa’ + conversational course)
- Students who study Arabic Cambridge IGCSE Arabic Foreign Language (0544) course.
- Muslims who want to learn Arabic or improve it in order to be able to read and understand Qur’an and the other Islamic studies properly.
- Non- Arabs who live in Arab countries and want to be able to deal with people in their daily life there .
- Non-Arabs who are surrounded by some Arab communities or friends and want to understand them and communicate with them in Arabic.
- Travelers who go on a trip to one of the Arab countries and want to manage speaking some basic phrases (special course).
- Diplomats and journalists who live in the Arab countries or deal with the Arab world’s political issues and events (special course).
- Doctors who work in the Arab world and want to be able to understand and deal with their patients efficiently (Medicine Language course).
- Employees who work at companies that have business with Arab companies ( Work Language course).
- Arabic learners who are interested in learning Arabic or those who have learnt it a long time ago and want to brush up on it.
As Nelson Mandelal said : " If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart." So if you want to get there, i am here and completely ready to help you :)
Bachelor of Arts in English linguistics, translation, and literature from Faculty of Al-Alsun, Ain Shams University.
Career Certification in Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language (CCTAFL) from the American University in Cairo (AUC) - March / April 2018 .
Certificate in Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language from Ain Shams University - August 2018.
Bachelor of Islamic Studies in English - from HIISFL (Higher Institute for Islamic Studies in Foreign Languages), I studied Arabic language – Al Tafsir (Qur’an Exegesis) - ‘Uloom Al Qur’an (Sciences of the Qur’an) – ‘Ilm Al Hadith (Prophetic Traditions) – Al Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence of Acts of Worships, Transactions, Family Law and Inheritance) – The Noble Qur’an (Recitation & Memorization) – Seerah (the Biography of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Da'wah (Islamic Call and Dialogue) – Islamic Translation – Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence – History of Caliphs – Comparative Religions – Al ‘Aqeedah (Islamic Theology) – Islamic Economy – Islamic Civilization – Islamic sects and Groups.
Nahw - Arabic Grammar Course at HIISFL.
Nahw - Arabic Grammar and Teaching Techniques Course at Lisan Al Arab Center (a center for teaching Arabic to non-Arabs).
I teach Arabic to non-native speakers of all ages (children and adults) from around the world. I teach Arabic online and face to face, one to one and in groups.
I teach all Arabic levels (Novice- Beginners- Intermediate- Advanced).
I offer several specific programs to suit those who want to learn Arabic for specific purposes including:
Modern Standard Arabic (MSA)
Egyptian Colloquial Dialect
Arabic for Islamic studies
Arabic for Media
Arabic for Conversation
Arabic for Business and Travel
Arabic for Diplomacy Professionals
I am a freelance Arabic teacher to non-Arabs and an English teacher to non-English speakers.
I am a freelance translator (from Arabic into English and vice versa).
I customize my teaching approach according to my student’s needs and goals.
I provide well-structured lessons and well-organized classes with specific goals to be achieved.
I support my students and help them practice the language and grammar in a wide range of situations, developing the four main language skills (writing, speaking, listening, and reading) and vocabulary in order to enable them to become effective speakers.
I use free textbooks and learning materials (audios, videos, whiteboard, songs, colorful pictures and flashcards).
I always have an interest to introduce my students to some aspects of the Arabic culture, background, customs and traditions.
Arabic is a language of a very unique and different nature. If you want to speak it fluently, you should not only practice it but you have to taste and feel its beauty as well. With me, you will learn how to think and express in Arabic properly.
If you want to learn Arabic and speak it fluently, i'm completely ready to help you with pleasure and it is an honor to be your tutor :)
See you in the trial lesson :)