Hi! I'm Hea Jin and I'm a native Korean speaker.
I majored in International Hospitality Management in Switzerland and achieved Bachelor of Science (BSc).
After graduation, I've built 4years of working experience in Singapore and Seoul in the field of Marketing and Hospitality.
Now I'm working as a Marketing manager in a local Korean company based in Seoul. Here I speak Korean and English daily.
Hi! I'm Claire, 28 years old and a native Korean speaker.
I have completed the training course for 'Teaching Korean as a second language'
and have a lot of experience of teaching Korean grammar and conversation. (3 years of teaching experience)
I prepare professional learning materials in PDF files for each class.
And when you book the lesson with me, I will send you the materials for our coming class.
My lessons are very relaxing and also effective,
After you have completed the first class with me, you will notice that you will be able to speak Korean right away.
After each class, I provide homework for more effective learning.
Shown below are the details of my teaching approach.
1. I distribute the learning materials in PDF files to my students before we start the lesson.
Students print out the PDF files and the class is conducted with the real paper materials.
2. During the lesson, Korean conversation is focused in parallel with the grammar.
By the end of the lesson, you will be able to make your own sentences based on the grammar of that day.
3. Once students become intermediate, we start to read Korean storybooks and discuss the context.
With this learning method, students are able to practice reading, speaking and listening.
4. After the lesson, students can write a short composition and will get corrections.
In this way, Korean writing skills are improved.
5. I share my personal messenger with my students so that students are able to get in touch with me anytime with any questions.