"An expert was just once a beginner who never gave up."
Me in a few words...
- French national passionate about languages
- Certified French teacher teaching since January 2016
- Self-employed entrepreneur
- Have given classes to a wide range of students from complete beginners to advanced students, from children to adults and to people of over forty nationalities
- Have worked in the well known institution of the Alliance Française
September 2016: Master in Teaching French as a Foreign Language, specialized in using numeric tools
June 2014: "University Diplom" in Teaching French as a Foreign Language
June 2013: Bachelor in Foreign Languages Applied to Law and Economics (English & German)
January 2016 to December 2017: Teaching in Cebu City (the Philippines) - to teenagers and adults, from beginner (A1) to intermediate (B1), one-to-one sessions and big groups (around 45 students)
April to July 2015: Teaching in Hô-Chi-Minh (Vietnam) - to children and teenagers, from beginner to intermediate, small groups
2014-2015: organisation of intercultural workshops in the Alliance Française of Bordeaux (France)
I've also been certified as an examiner for French language tests (DELF and DALF) in December 2015.
Here is what I view as the best recipe for a successful learning experience: mix a strong motivation with an efficient methodology, and add a good relationship between the student and the teacher.
1) Motivation: there are many motivations that push people to learn French, and understanding the goal(s) of each person is essential to me, as it represents the starting point of our collaboration.
2) Efficient methodology: I believe that each student has a strong potential and my role as a teacher is to find the best methodology for each individual, in order to develop this potential. For this reason, I don't give standard classes, but I rather adpat the content to each situation and person.
3) A good relationship: my attitude as a teacher reflects my own temper as a person - I believe in the power of encouragements, in the magic of positivism, in the necessity of resilience. I feel very involved in the learning of my students, which is why I prefer to work with motivated students.
So, are you ready to start learning ? :)
May you have any inquiry, you can send me a message prior to any booking. I’ll be happy to help you!
Ps : Currently, I'm focusing on improving teaching to adults and young adults so I cannot accept any booking for children. Thank you for your understanding.