I am a competent and experienced classroom practitioner with the required behavioural management skills and personal commitment needed to ensure that all students succeed and fulfil their academic potential.
I am easy going by nature and able to get along with work colleagues, students and senior managers.
I have proven abilities in working with a wide range of age levels, providing an appropriate and creative instruction.
I am looking to continue my career as an English Language Teacher to speakers of other languages.
Saxoncourt Recruitment and Teacher Training
CELTA Teacher Training Courses and Teacher Recruitment
(September 2016 – December 2016)
Title of Qualification Awarded: Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (Pass – Grade B)
August 2016 - ‘’Understanding Language’’ – University of Southampton
University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius”-Skopje, Faculty of Philology “Blaze Koneski” – Skopje; Department of English language and literature;
(2003 – 2011)
Title of Qualification Awarded:
Professor of English Language and Literature (Bachelor’s Degree - Bachelor of Education)
March 2016- Completed a course – “TEFL- Teach English as a Foreign Language”- Tefl UK-Online Course Provider
January 2014 - Training – “Challenges and Ways forward for Teachers” – British council – Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
January 2013 - Training – “Dealing with Difficult Learners”- British council – Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
January 2013- Training – “Teaching Students with Special Needs and Dyslexia” - British council –Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
December 2012- Training – “Teaching Mixed-Abilities Classes” - British council – Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Promise Training Centre, Harrow, London
(July 2017 – present)
Achievements and responsibilities:
• Teaching English to international adult students
• Delivering lessons embedded with Employability
• Tutoring of lower level students
• Overseeing registration of learners, checking for eligibility, completion and submission of relevant documentation accurately
• Reports writing and keeping accurate learners’ files and records
• Helping learners to progress with their career action plans
• Evaluating learners knowledge on completing or leaving a programme
English Language Teacher,
1)Private School of Foreign languages, “Piccadilly School”, Macedonia
2)Private schools of Foreign languages “Logos Plus” and “Shakespeare’’, Macedonia
(September 2008 – June 2014)
Achievements and responsibilities:
• Teaching English to children of all ages and to international adult students and professionals. Classroom supervision of student teachers and voluntary classroom assistants, attending departmental management and school meetings, invigilating internal exams, marking, advising staff on lesson planning.
• Personal tutoring of low ability students.
• Liaising with parents, report writing, designing and implementing schemes of work, exam preparation and finance management of the school.
• Providing written and consecutive interpretations from Macedonian into English and vice versa.
• Creative Lesson Planning
• Curriculum Development
• Instructional Best Practices
• Classroom Management & Discipline
• Able to Inspire, Motivate, Comfort, build Self-esteem
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Positive, flexible and adaptable to programme needs
• Excellent prioritisation and problem-solving skills
Tutor not yet rated.