Hello everyone! My name is Bim. I am a Thai teacher from Thailand.
- I have been teaching Thai language almost 5 years
- I am passionate about teaching language and I enjoy learning new techniques to incorporate into my classes.
- I love reading and watching a variety of programs, so that I can find interesting topics especially on food and health to discuss during the class.
- Since I love travelling in Thailand and abroad, I am familiar with useful phrases for tourists.
2015 - 2017 B.Sc. Food Nutrition and Applications
Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University - Thailand
2013 Private Thai language lessons
2017 - 2017 Certificate of Completion
The teaching Thai to Foreigners Training
Sumaa Language and Cultural Institute - Bangkok, Thailand
I will build an online file and take notes during the class that you can actually see in real time and can engage with. You can use these notes for reviewing at your convenience.
For complete beginners, I will help you to fulfill basic communication needs including 5 tones pronunciation and describing about yourself and daily routines.
For intermediate learners, I will help you reach more fluency and confidence by using integrated method. Some students in this level might think they can study by their own to up their level. Let's try a lesson and you will know how fast you progress.
For advance learners, I will challenge you to expand all your skills with many interesting topics and you will enjoy all lessons. All students will get feedback during the lesson to develop your skills. This is very important to help you to focus on improving your weaknesses.
If you are a tourist, I would like to offer short courses for you and you can choose all topics or just one.
1. Food (5 lessons)
2. Shopping (5 lessons)
3. Direction (5 lessons)
4. Transportation (5 lessons)
5. Tones, numbers, time and colors (5 lessons)