My name is Tamara and I´m from Slovakia. I´ve been teaching for 4 years via Skype and I have a lot of experience and satisfied students.
I´ve been living in Malta, Denmark and Spain. I love languages so I want to share my passion with my students. I speak English and Spanish every day with my friends who are natives.
I´m a native speaker in Slovak and Czech.
• Active teaching - 4 years via Skype
• TESOL certificate
• Certificate of Spanish language - level B2 - 95%, I´m getting ready for certificate C1 in November 2018
• Graduation exam in Slovak - 100%
• Individual and group courses
• Preparative courses for university admission exams
I try to make my students love languages. I talk to them a lot, I think conversation is very important so I divide my lessons - 20% grammar:80% practising.
I will prepare the lessons step-by-step for each student.
My approach is largely conversational, choosing the topics which will be helpful. I will correct the errors, so the student becomes more accomplished with pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar. In our first conversation we will decide which methods to use, such as role-plays, informal conversation, or a variety of other activities to help.
Tutor not yet rated.