I have good leading and communicative skills and a great love for my job. I am passionate and enthusiastic about teaching process and can be on the same wavelength with everyone! I love communicating with people from different countries and want to try teaching students from China. I am a creative and energetic person who is eager to meet new people and establish cross-cultural communication. I am also goal-oriented and help my students achieve best results!
I have experienced different kinds of jobs in this field teaching children of all ages and adults and preparing my students for exams and have even been a principal at a private English school for 5 years.
These are some aspects of my background that may be relevant:
I have Bachelor’s degree in English and Master's degree in English Linguistics
Worked as an English teacher and tutor for about 10 year
My job included lesson planning, preparation, developing activities, evaluating students’ progress
Familiar with all modern teaching methods. My favorite is communicative approach.
2008-2010 - Private Tutor
- Developed personal 1-1 English lesson plans for my students based on modern British and American courses. Modified assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students.
- Delivered interesting lessons using all kinds of materials: course book, additional grammar books, teaching videos, computer games.
- Estimated student's progress: tests, essays, reports
2010-2012 English Teacher at a state school
- Provided lessons in English to students of different ages in creative manner to help them remember material well.
- Motivated students to increase their passion for learning English
- Developed lesson plans according to national curriculum
- Encouraged student participation in the classroom
- Maximized student achievement at State Exam
2013-2017 Principal at a private English school
- Developed special incoming tests to find out students English level
- Helped other teachers to organize their teaching process
- Hired new teachers
- Developed instructional strategies, materials and methodologies
- Co-taught with native speakers winners of Fulbright program
I love communicative approach most of all because it helps my students not only to memorise English grammar but also to start speaking freely. I really enjoy teaching process and try to adjust to my students’ level and age. I create a good teaching environment and make explanations clear and simple enough for everyone. I use British coursebooks such as Skeakout, Headway, Total English, Kid's box, Choises, Oxford Practice Grammar.
Tutor not yet rated.