I’m a very experienced and motivated teacher accustomed to dealing with all ages of students from all over the world. I’ve been teaching Spanish since 1998, clearly I really love teaching and dealing with students. No student is like another and that's why my lessons are always “customer focused”. After checking the students’ level, we agree on their interests and needs. Then I focus the classes on transmitting calm, celebrating successes and making it clear that mistakes are normal and with time and patience they will be overcome.
I’m not only a teacher of Spanish as itself but also a teacher of Spanish for Specific Purposes (Healthcare, Tourism and Business Professional).
I love classroom teaching but I think it’s time for e-teaching and e-tutoring. That's why I'm interested in online teaching/tutoring.
- Master in Philosophy and Literature (Hispanic Philology), Universidad de Granada.
- Proficiency in Academic Research (History and Society in Spanish and Latin American Literature), Universidad de Granada.
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (Higher Studies of Spanish Philology), Universidad de Granada.
- Specialist in Business Spanish Didactics, Centro Complutense para la Enseñanza del Español de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Advanced Course in Foreign Trade Strategy and Management.
- Certified Duolingo Educator.
- DELE Accredited Examiner A1 + A2/B1 for young learners
- DELE Accredited Examiner A1 + A2
- DELE Accredited Examiner C1 + C2
- DELE Accredited Examiner B1 + B2
Spanish for Foreigners and Spanish for Specific Purposes:
- Escuela Montalbán-Tandem Granada (August 2004 – May 2019)
Spanish for Foreigners:
- Carfax (November 2003 - March 2004)
- my-spanish.com (November 2001 - December 2001)
- al-Andalus 2000 (july 2000 - November 2001)
- Colegio Hispánico (February 1999 - July 2000)
- DELE EXAMINER:
2019: April, May, July.
2018: February, April, May, July, October.
2017: February, March, May, September, October, November.
2016: February, April, October, November.
2015: April, May, November.
- DELE Chief EXAMINER: July 2017.
- Advanced Certificate in Spanish for Business EXAMINER: November 2014.
I'm approachable, patient and understanding and my highest priority is efficiency. That’s why my lessons are absolutely “customer focused”.
- Spanish for Specific Purposes (Healthcare, Tourism and Business Professional).
- Preparation for official exams as: DELE, SIELE or Diploma in Spanish for Business.
My classes are high cost-effective lessons in Spanish, affordable and totally adapted to your needs and time with a variety of dynamics, sources and materials.
Reach your goal the fastest and easiest way.
Tutor not yet rated.