Hello everyone! First of all, I'm very glad that you're interested in Japanese!
I was born in Japan and I am a native Japanese speaker. I was born in Osaka and live in Denmark now.
I majored in Japanese language and teaching Japanese at OSAKA University in Japan. I used to teach Japanese in a private school.
I love learning foreign languages, learning foreign languages means learning about other countries and their cultures. I believe it has a big meaning for all of us.
I hope to share my cultural, experience, and knowledge with you guys through teaching Japanese!
- Personal tutor in Paris (3 years)
- Japanese teacher at private school in Japan (3 years)
- Coordinator at a translation company (2 years)
- Teaching assistant in Australia (6 months)
Students who have learned on their own or in other schools (group lessons, license in Japanese) come to take lessons with me in order to deepen the learning or to practice their basics in Japanese.
The advantage of private lessons is that the teacher can quickly recognize your weaknesses and help you correct and improve each time.
My courses adapt to all levels and to your needs!
- Are you passionate about language and culture?
- Do you want to prepare a business trip?
- You already have the basics but do you want to practice orally?
- Do you want to prepare for the exam?
I use English/French and Japanese when I teach writing and reading, but I will encourage you to use Japanese when you focus on speaking and listening.
I adapt to your needs (grammar or conversation…), don't hesitate to ask me!