I'm a native Spanish speaker living in the UK, I am an Online Certified Spanish Teacher who would love to teach and converse with anyone interested in learning the language or improve their speaking and listening skills.
I'm friendly, patient, relaxed, reliable and dedicated. I'm able to teach based on levels and objectives, grammar, pronunciation, speaking, reading, writing or simply conversational classes. I can help you!!
I use different resources (videos, books, Flash cards, images, audios, movies, songs) to teach among others.
I have Bachelor Degree in Commercial Admin.
• Certified Online Spanish Teacher, ElEInternacional, July 2020
• City and Guilds. ESOL Entry 3 English qualification, 2012
• Volunteers in Southend Schools Induction Training. 17th October 2011
• Bachelor Degree in Commercial Administration from the Santa Maria University, Caracas, Venezuela, 2001 (Certified by Naric)
• Completed Venezuelan High School Education, Caracas, Venezuela, 1995
Spanish Private Tutor – 2015 to current
First Tutors UK -2015 to current
Tutor Hunt UK- 2015 to current
UK Tutors -2015 to current
Support and prepare students for their GCSE and A Level examinations. I teach Beginners, Intermediate, I do run conversational lessons and I do teach young children too from 6 years old.
New Hall School in Chelmsford – Spanish Language Assistant – 2016-2017.
As part of this role I supported both teachers and students throughout the year in preparation for GCSE and A Level examinations. I was also in charge of two Spanish Clubs, one for primary and one for year 7 and 8.
- 24/7 Exclusive access to your virtual course which includes videos, exercises and quizzes for independent learning and practice.
- End of course Evaluation.
- I do love teaching online, students can have their lessons in the comfort of their own home without the need and to travel. Lessons are suited as if they were face to face. All resources are send in advance.
- I like to use Flipped Classroom as I feel the students feel more comfortable and engaged during the lessons, I also use Power Points, Photos, Videos and I like to add to my lessons topics of interest for my students like their hobbies and also to develop current global situations topics that could be of interest for them too.