• I'm an (Arabic as a Foreign Language) Tutor here on Verbalplanet.
• Worked at Center Tibyan-previously (Manarat al-Fusha-presently) for Non-Arabic speaking-department Kids(Feb2015-Sep2015).
• Worked at "Ajyal institute" for Non-Native speakers(Since Jan 2016-Jan 2017).
• Currently working an Arabic Tutor for Non-native speakers (Freelance-online) - Since May 2015-Currently, and Working at "Ikhlas Education Centre"_In England as a Quran Teacher (Online) - Since Feb 2017-Currently.
I'm a native in teaching Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) & Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA).
- I have a Bachelor's degree Arabic Language, Literature and Islamic Sciences, and I have certificates in Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language from DarUlom.
- Have General Diploma at Preparing Arabic teacher for Non-Native speakers at Faculty of Graduate Studies for Education - Cairo University, 2015.
- Have Special Diploma at Preparing Arabic teacher for Non-Native speakers at Faculty of graduate studies for education - Cairo University, 2017.
In teaching Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA), Arabic for Academic Purposes (AAP), Special program to improve your pronunciation and memorization the Noble Qurán for non-native speakers. Through:
* Virtual Classroom.
* Free textbooks and learning materials, such as:
- Kalimny Araby to learn (ECA).
- 'Alemny Al'arabia to learn (MSA).
- Al-Kitab Al-Asasi.
- Arabic between your hands.
* Videos, Voices, Programs and Games.
* Clear and simple explanations, through many examples.
* Good at helping you grasp grammar, in Arabic and at developing your vocabulary.
Adaptation to the specific needs of my students: help on a particular question, conversation or program to improve Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) & Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA), whatever your age is. Through my method, you will learn to think in Arabic and this is the key to fluency.
Looking forward to helping you, Jihad.
class postponed by me due to office.