Greetings. I'm Ãlvaro, from Spain. I'm passionate about languages. I discovered my true vocation during my studies of Japanese Philology at university. Now all I want to do is teach Spanish and other languages.
Currently I am living in Seville and looking forward to start working with people around the world who I can share my love for languages. Thank you for reading my profile and hope to hear from you soon.
- Private language tutor for more than 5 years, specially by Skype. I have taught students from several different countries, cultures and mother tongues, specially from Japan, United Kingdom and Hungary.
- I was a teacher at the International House where I taught classes of 10-12 students from different countries.
- I'm qualified as an official Spanish Language Teacher for Foreigners in Spain. I can teach any level of the language for conversational use, academic, training for DELE exam or Spanish Language for specific uses such as medical, business, etc.
My degrees are:
- Spanish Teacher as a Foreign Language Degree. By: Autonomous University of Barcelona, Cervantes Institue and The International House.
- Language and Communication Course: By Cervantes Institute, Spanish Teacher as a Foreign Language Formation Program.
- Bachelor's degree in Japanese Studies and Philology: Autonomous University of Madrid.
My Spanish language classes are based on real conversational use. I focus all of my classes on learning a communicative function, that way you will always learn how to do something new in every class instead of learning empty grammar rules with no point at all. The end of all my classes finish with a communicative activity where you will use the new grammar and vocabulary in a realistic useful way.
I'm also in favour of linguistic immersion, so my classes will be mostly in Spanish Language. But don't worry, that doesn't mean I won't help you in a language you understand better when you really need it. If you need I can help you in English, 日本語でもいい、en franÃ§ais aussi, kaj mi povas helpi vin en Esperanto. But the point is with the immersion method, you will get used to the language much quicker.
Tutor not yet rated.