I am from London, England. I have been teaching English for over 7 years in schools and companies around the world. I have been teaching online full time for 5 years now.. it is great to meet so many people from different cultures all over the world and help them progress with the language.
- Traveling is a big passion of mine. I have been traveling and living in different countries for the last 6 years.
- I love art and literature. I am a painter in my spare time and I am always reading books.
- I enjoy most sports, outdoor activities and being amongst nature.
We can chat about any of these topics or others including movies/tv series, music, science, politics, philosophy, current events or just daily life. I am always interested in hearing peoples opinions and ideas about different things!
I have been learning Spanish for the last few years whilst living in Latin America. I understand what it is like to be a student and the difficulties and frustrations that come with learning a new language. So I would be happy to help you!
I have a TESOL/TEFL qualification and a bachelors degree. I have taught in many different schools and companies in several countries such as Costa Rica, Prague, Ecuador and England.
I have been teaching online for 6 years. I worked for EF (EnglishTown), a very reputable online company, for 6 months. I now work independently as an online tutor.
- My lessons are friendly and relaxed, with a mixture of general conversation and more structured practice.. however I will adapt the class to suit your needs and focus on any specific topics or skills that you require.
- I have a large variety of materials for you to practice with (videos, audio files, news articles, games and exercises) and I try to make lessons as enjoyable as possible.
- Materials include digital copies of course books such as 'Headway' (USA) and 'SpeakOut' (British) which are considered to be among the best ESL course books. All materials are free for you.
- I believe that learning a language should be fun and interesting - if you are not enjoying the lessons then you are not learning to the best of your ability. However it also requires some hard work and dedication.
- I will use our first lesson to get to know you and find out what your goals and expectations are for the classes. From there I will work with you to create lessons that you will find interesting and engaging and that will help you with any weaknesses or problems you have.
I look forward to meeting you!
Hola Soy Joe, Soy de Londres y llevo mas que 7 años enseñando Inglés y 6 años dando clases online. Me encanta conocer a gente distinta alrededor del mundo y aprender de ellos al mismo momento qué les ayudo mejorar su nivel de Inglés.
Tengo varios pasatiempos incluido el arte, literatura, viajar, deporte, música y salir por la naturaleza.
Podemos conversar de cualquier tema hasta las pelis, la politica, filosofia, las actualidades o la vida diaria.
He pasado un buen tiempo viajando por America Latina y aprendiendo el Español. Así que entiendo bien los dificultades y frustraciones que viene con un idioma y cultura nueva. Asi que seria un gusto ayudarte tambien!