Teaching is my passion. I love teaching. Urdu is my national language and I have full command on it. My hobby is reading books and newspapers.
I have ample experience in applying appropriate teaching and assessment methodologies, and am expert at designing and developing educational objectives and preparing teaching material.
•“ International TESOL Certificate”, from TESOL Australia
• Master degree in Information Technology Management
• Bachelor degree in English Literature
The following are highlights of my skills and accomplishments:
• Presently working at FAISAL REHAN’S PTE ACADEMIC CLASSES as an Online English teacher.
• Possess an ability to communicate complex information in an understandable way students can easily comprehend.
• Prior experience of adopting distinctive teaching methodologies, documenting all lessons, organizing healthy group discussions, and mentoring troubled students.
• Previously employed with Army public higher secondary school where I successfully designed and taught various English courses for students.
• Experienced working with MEMON SOCIETY FOUNDATION HIGH SCHOOL where I trained and supervised volunteer facilitators and also taught English language and literature by employing interactive study methods.
I am proud to say that I live in Karachi which is the biggest city of Pakistan. The Urdu accent of Karachi people is clear and easy to understand compared to other regions. I have a friendly nature and it helps me in teaching. I have been giving tuition to children also. It is easier for those families they are living abroad and they need to be in touch with their native language and atmosphere. My teaching technique and style is very simple and easy to understand for anyone. If anybody is interested in learning Urdu please contact me.
1. Begin Simply
Begin with one or two sentences that neatly encapsulate your thinking.
2. Then Elaborate
After giving your initial statement, you can elaborate on what your philosophy means in practical terms.
3. Then Include an Example
You can also provide an example of how you apply your teaching philosophy in the classroom. This will help make your philosophy even more concrete.
Thanks for reading my profile.
Tutor not yet rated.