***General Conditions below***
Dear future German student,
Do you also wonder why you should choose me? Have a look what people say who have taken online classes with me (s. comments)
Please only book lessons with me if you are interested in learning German in an effective and enjoyable way.
You would need to book at least 3-5 lessons/week to progress, learning a language takes time, my online students stay with me in general 2-3 years, 80-140 lessons.
Please book 2 classes in a row, at least 10 lessons for the invoice, single lessons can be booked 11am-2pm
Book a lesson with me and
- get confident in useful day-to-day conversations or even presentations and meetings at work - afterwards you realize how much you understand and can already say!
- you want to prepare a level exam A1, A2 - B1, B2 - C1, C2. Let me guide you through the process!
- you simply want to learn German in a relaxed way - I use modern, recent books and online material:
Klett "Aussichten" - Hueber "Schritte plus", Hueber "Fit fürs Zertifikat", Magazine "Deutsch Perfekt" (e-paper), Online Material from Schubert and Deutsche Welle www.dw-world.de
If you live in VIENNA - book online and you can choose if you want to have online classes or FACE-TO-FACE (at my office, WKO EPU, Operngasse 17)
I have enjoyed teaching online for 6 years now. I am born and raised in Stuttgart, located in the South of Germany. There I grew up with English around me from early childhood. After my studies of languages and history I went to Madrid, Stockholm and currently I live in Vienna, Austria. Here in Vienna I teach expats at German companies. My main asset is that through our conversations you get the confidence to face day-to-day situations at ease.
*Please book, cancel or postpone your lessons only through Verbalplanet.
*Please pay your Paypal invoice 24 hours prior to your lesson block of 10 lessons (5x 2 lessons).
*Weekend lessons possible: only double lessons, lesson fee +50%.
*Please let me know the reason why you do not take 2-3 lessons per week.
- CErtified Live Online Teacher by Lancelot European Online Program
- certified Business Coach (SystemCert)
- Multimedia courses at the German GOETHE Institute
- Courses on "Teaching with the new media" at Vienna University.
- Masters degree in "German and Spanish Philology" and "Modern History Studies" from the University of Bonn (Germany).
- Berlitz Trainer for 5 yrs.
- Relocation Consultant in Sweden
My university studies gave me the theoretical background to understand how languages work. The Berlitz direct teaching method showed me that you do not need to talk about grammar to study a language but train the structure of a language through a permanent dialogue.
My teaching approach is direct, communicative and learner-centered. I believe that positive learning experiences can make a big difference to someone's attitude to the language and I feel motivated when seeing progress in my students´ development.
Good lesson with lots of opportunity to talk, read and listen. Well structured lesson.
Another positive lesson with Sabrina, lots of conversation about current topics happening in the world incl. Donald Trump.
Lots of conversation in today's lesson, as well the opportunity to complete different exercises from the workbook, reading, listening. Fun as always.
Course book exercises and a short test to check your understanding. As usual, fun, friendly lesson in a relaxed atmosphere.