I am Brazilian from São Paulo, where I live, and I love Brazilian Portuguese and my country's culture.
I graduated in Liberal Arts (Portuguese and Latin linguistics and literature) at USP (Universidade de São Paulo) and I have been working as a Portuguese as a Second Language Teacher since 2013.
I also speak English fluently. I would like to help my students to learn Portuguese in a fun and no stress way. Try a free trial lesson.
- Degree in Portuguese Language and Literature by USP (Brazilian top University).
- Teaching experience with several kinds of students for 3 years. I have taught children, students, businessman, Multinational companies' directors, managers and CEOs and also diplomats.
- Fluent English (IELTS 7,5)
- Lessons are tailored according to each student's needs.
- Use of several materials from Brazilian media, culture and movies, adapted or not, in order to study real Portuguese.
- Use of text and exercise books, and audio to develop grammar skills.
- Emphasis on communication, all skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) must be developed, but I try to make students communicate in real life situations.
very interactive & customized to my needs, time was flying, my communication skills were improved in targeted areas, we discussed various topics of current interest for Latin America & Europe