- I am a passionate educator, edublogger, and a proud dad!
- I live in sunny Athens and travel frequently to the UK for business and family reasons.
- BA in English Language and Literature from Athens University
- MBA from London Metropolitan University
- Certificate of Proficiency in English from Cambridge University
- Certificate of English for International Business and Trade from Cambridge University
- Certificate in Teaching Adults from ETC
I have been involved in education for more than 25 years. I have worked as an English language teacher in many language schools, as a private tutor helping young and adult students, as an examiner and test center administrator, as a teacher trainer, and as a publisher. I have helped numerous students prepare for the Cambridge exams (First, Advanced, Proficiency, IELTS, etc.).
- I am a huge proponent of using technology in teaching.
- I use the communicative approach and teach everyday language that my students can use right away after the lesson. I want my students to feel confident and be autonomous learners.
- I focus on all skills: reading, listening, speaking, writing.
- I specialize in business English, mainly due to my extensive knowledge of the business world.
- I know that my students' schedule is busy, so I keep homework to a minimum.
Tutor not yet rated.