- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Organised and passionate about teaching.
- Very conscientious, reliable and hard-working.
- Always looking for new ways to extend my skills and learn from others.
I have a friendly, outgoing personality and take pride in the feedback I have received so far in my teaching career. I love meeting and working with different people and am consistently looking for new ways to enhance my teaching.
I have four and a half years teaching experience, three and a half in the UK and one in Hai Phong, Vietnam. I hope online teaching will let me meet more and more new people!
Apart from teaching I also enjoy sport and in addition to playing tennis and skiing, I am a regular swimmer and runner. I completed the Bristol Half marathon in September 2014, the Brighton 10K in April 2015 and have just completed the Sapa half-marathon this September.
- 4 1/2 years teaching experience to all ages.
- CELTA, PGCE and BA(hons) qualified.
- Experience teaching students from different cultures.
- 2014 was awarded 'Most Enthusiastic Teacher'
- 2015 was awarded 'Most Dedicated Teacher'
- High Grades at A level (AABB)
- Voted Head Girl of High school.
I have four and a half years teaching experience. Three years in the UK and 1 year in Vietnam. I have just started my second year of teaching english in Da Nang, Vietnam.
I have experience teaching all ages, from 3 years old to adult. I also have experience teaching english in classrooms of mixed nationality and classrooms with students from one country. I enjoy tailoring lessons specifically to each student.
I have a CELTA, a PGCE (post graduate certificate of education) from the University of Cambridge and a bachelors degree in history.
In 2014 I was awarded 'Most Enthusiastic Teacher' by the students in a state comprehensive school in the UK. In 2015 I was awarded 'Most Dedicated Teacher' by students and fellow teachers while working for Shelton Development Group in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
I have had experience in the following:
- Teaching speaking, listening, reading, writing and pronunciation.
- Making specific lesson plans for each student depending on their level and ambitions with english.
- Giving detailed and constructive feedback.
- Flexibility during lessons to make sure each one is motivating and relevant to the student.
- Using of a variety of media including pictures, film clips and music in lessons.
- Exam preparation.
During the trial lesson we can discuss what you would like from our lessons and you can get a taste of the range of activities and methods I have to offer. I look forward to meeting you!
Tutor not yet rated.