My name is Nadine Webb.
I am a French National, from France, Normandy. I have done my child’s schooling in France, and then I received my teacher’s qualification in Great Britain. My accent is easily understood and I have a clear pronunciation.
I love languages because we can share culture and experiences. I enjoy teaching, whatever level you start at.
I obtained a French and English Language degree at the University of Wales, in Swansea and got a Joint Hons BA – II, 1 in 2001.Then I did my Post Graduate Certificate of Education and qualified in July 2003.
Since, I've worked in various schools from Independent to state schools, primary and secondary.
I have also been tutoring for the last 14 years.
- I have taught French in primary schools.
- I have taught English to Foreigners. (italians, Chinese, French)
- I have taught French and Spanish in secondary schools.
- I have taught Business French to Adults on a one-to-one basis.
- I have tutored GCSE and A Level students to help them prepare their exams.
- I have also tutored Adults beginners in French and Spanish.
- I have translated and proof read documents for companies, and individuals.
I am an enthusiastic teacher and adapt my lessons to your personal needs. I am very supportive and encouraging as I have been there myself when I learnt English. I also have a good sense of humour.
I take the time to establish objectives with each student to adapt my teaching style and resources. I go over points that haven’t been mastered and check the student retention rate to continuously adapt my lessons.
I recommend some homework after each lesson, to consolidate the knowledge, going from learning vocabulary, verbs, to listening to French radio or television and reading magazines or newspapers.
Tutor not yet rated.