Hello, 여러분 안녕하세요! ^-^/ I am back! I am a Korean teacher 'Jin Ah'. You can call me JinAh-sam진아샘 or 진아선생님,). *Teacher in Korean is 선생님(Seon/Seang/Nim) or 샘sam* I am a native Korean and I live in Seoul Korea since I was born.
I can make you think learning Korean is very attractive and fun when you study with me. Even if it is hard for non-native Korean to speak in Korean, I give the students lots of tips so that they can make their accent and intonation much better.
Language cannot be obtained at once, but I can help you improve your Korean skills. I give students a level test and a preference survey before they start the first lesson. I will help you improve your Korean skills!!
I have a doctoral degree minoring in pedagogy. I've been teaching Korean for over ten years at all levels and all ages including young kids (from 3 years old), teenager students, college students, and business people.
I also have a Korean language studio in my local area and teaching at a college now. If you are one or several of those listed in below, don't hesitate to contact me. ,)
*If you are a very beginner : I am an expert to teach Korean at all ages and all level
*If you want to
- have daily conversation (for 10min,20min,30min)
- have a group lesson
- learn grammar through the conversation
- practice a conversation while learning new expressions.
- have a fun lesson
- learn K pop songs
- know about Korean culture more
- have a plan to trip to Korea (I can let you know some tips and hot places!)
- improve your essay skill.
- take TOPIK test (Korean Proficiency test level I & II), I can share lots of materials with you and you don't need to buy some of the textbooks.
I have a 90% off the trial lesson that you can start with if you are the first user on verbalplanet website. (You have only one-time payment through the verbal website for a trial lesson) If there are no available spots, please let me know:) I will try to make it! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
(Regular payment: For your regular lessons, you pay on the website to book, and I will send the invoice to your email account. Then you need to send the rest of payment to my PayPal account by due date.
The lesson can be cancelled 24 hours before starting the lesson unless you pay me.
* 2005- English group/ private teaching
* 2011- Korean teaching experiences - group and private lessons at my studio
* 2015- Korean instructor at Hangle Korean school
* 2015- Online teacher for individual and group teaching
* 2017- Korean Instructor at a Community College
-Free conversation based on expressions
-Conversation while learning grammar
-Dictation/ audio file
-TOPIK I&II (short term/long term)
-K pop, K drama, and Korean culture
-From the beginner to advanced level
*Pedagogy minor (Education)
Before starting the lesson, I give the students the Korean level test and a survey. After those process, I can prepare for your first lesson effectively. (I don't want to spend your valuable time and money)
I respect your decision and you can choose what you want for your lessons-!
I have these options that you can look at it.
1. You can use Jin's material with audio file[ by Jin Ah 샘]
2. You can use a textbook what you choose
3. We can play the game and watch some dramas while learning Korean [ by Jin Ah 샘]
4. You can study TOPIK(Korean proficiency test) materials (I can share my materials)
5. Free conversations : I have a daily conversation option
You can also buy my textbook with audio files
Yeah~~ Let's make exciting lessons together! :)