My name is Vlada. I'm a native speaker of Russian. My greatest passion is learning and teaching languages!
I have a degree in Linguistics and I'm currently getting my master's in Russian for foreigners. I’ve been teaching Russian via Skype since 2015. I also have long experience of teaching Russian in real life.
Bachelor's degree 'Linguistics', National Research University - Higher School of Economics, Nizhny Novgorod, 2013-2017
'Applied Linguistics', 'Russian as a foreign language', University of Franche-Comté, Besançon, France, 2016
Master's degree 'Russian as a foreign language' - N. A. Dobrolyubova State Linguistic University of Nizhny Novgorod, 2017-2019
1) since 2015 to present - Russian Language Tutor, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
2) since 2016 to present - Russian Language Tutor, "Preply", Russia
3) 2016-2017 - Russian Language Teacher, Russian language club, Higher School of Economics, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
4) since 2017 to present - Russian Language Teacher, "Russian language club", N. A. Dobrolyubova State Linguistic University of Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
5) 2017 - Language school "CleverLand", Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
6) 2018 - Russian Language Teacher, University of Mons, Belgium
7) since 2019 to present - Language school "Denis' School", Corporate teacher (Volkswagen group, Vestas), Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
• Individual approach
• Interactive learning
• Conversation practice
• Grammar, vocabulary, listening and reading exercises