I am Giusy and I'm currently living in Brussels where I teach Italian at the European School.I come from Apulia but I have been living and studying in Bologna where I graduated in Foreign Languages and International Communication. I started teaching Italian after my Master's degree in 2008, I've always loved to let people discover and learn Italian, not only the language but also the culture. ,)
I am more than happy to identify the perfect "lesson style" for you and to answer to all your questions!
- Degree in Modern Languages (English, Spanish and French) - “University of Bologna", Italy.
-Master's degree in Foreign Languages for International Communication (English and Spanish) - “University of Bologna", Italy.
-Advanced Course in Modern Languages and Specialized Translation (English, Spanish) - SSLMIT (School of Foreign Languages, Interpreting and Translation) of Forlì, Italy.
- DITALS II: Certificate of Italian Language Teaching issued by University for Foreigners of Siena, Italy.
- Italian teacher for foreigners at IPERBOLE (Municipality of Bologna)
- Italian language assistant at "Universidad Complutense de Madrid", Spain
- Italian language teacher at European School of Brussels
- face to face Italian lessons (one to one and little groups)
- Skype lessons and conversation
My approach is always communicative: I encourage students to establish a subject of interest. I suggest starting points that come from the web, movies, books..and why not, also from food and gastronomy :)
The first thing I do wit a new student is to understand the reasons why he/she wants to learn or improve Italian: personal or professional. I can tailor each lesson in order to meet their needs and, also very important, to never get bored! When I do conversation lessons, I pay a lot of attention on the vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation of my students, but I do it putting them at ease without any stress or anxiety.
All my lessons are in ITALIAN, I will use your language (English, Spanish or French) only when really needed ,) I've noticed that this method gives impressive results so..let's speak Italian!
Tutor not yet rated.